Giving no-nonsense employment tips to job seekers at all levels
Educating on cutting edge job search tactics and career strategies, Sophia Marshall leaves no presentation without her audience feeling more confident about their abilities to effectively prepare themselves for a job search.
Her fresh, practical teaching style comes from her diverse studied and practical backgrounds in academia, social services, training and development, international travel, the military – currently an active duty military spouse – and heavy involvement in the careers industry.
Sophia speaks to organizations, job fairs, conferences, and agencies about the preparation and readiness to most effectively find employment in a job or career that best suits your transferable skills. Her specialty is to ready job seekers that are leaving jobs in industries that are often quite different than the sectors where they are seeking future employment.
The MeSheet® Career Training Series offers onsite workshops to be presented at your organization.
Savvy Resume Writing Skills for the private sector
- Writing a Branded Resume that will win interviews
- Understanding the purpose of your resume
- Getting your resume through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Understanding keywords and how to locate them
- Resume formatting tips
- Being strategic – the Do’s and Don’ts of an effective resume
Federal Resume Writing
- Understanding the difference between federal and private sector resumes
- Figuring out what talent your targeted agency is seeking
- How to decode job vacancy announcements
- Determining if Federal employment is right for you
Enhance your job search knowledge! Contact Sophia Marshall today to schedule her to speak at your next career-related event or host a workshop at your organization.