Present your talent with an outstanding resume
In order to make your resume stand out from competing job seekers, it must be carefully crafted. That means we need to be partners in this game – you do your part and we’ll create our part.
At MeSheet®, we have honed an effective resume process and procedure to ensure our clients optimize their finished documents. Through our interview process, we will evoke or extract deep information from you that is important to your future employer, giving your resume the extra special attention necessary to get you noticed.
Here’s the plan:
- Administrative details to include contract, payment, etc.
- We will schedule a phone interview.
- During the interview, we will ask any clarifying questions about your background and submitted materials (optional), then your resume will be written. (5-7 business days)
- After you receive the first draft of your resume, you have 5 days to do a review for any information that may have been forgotten and address that in your “resume review session”.
- In your scheduled 45 minute review session, we will give extra special attention to your document line-by-line, so the end product is just right for you and gets your resume noticed.
- We will tailor a Cover Letter to highlight targeted points for you to use with your resume for an interview or while networking.
- You will receive your formal documents within 2-3 days post review session.
You can amplify your Resume Package with these additional support services to round out your job search program:
- LinkedIn Profile – includes summary, choice of 2 headlines, work history, and suggested groups to join
- Confidence in Interviewing session
- Salary Negotiation session
- Career Strategy session
- SkillScan Assessment
Contact us with which supplementary services will give you full spectrum support for the career you seek.
Don’t miss the relevant tips and tactics you need to know beyond building your ideal resume in our blog!